Where in the world is the Stanford AIM lab?
We love collaboration here at the Stanford AIM lab! We’re excited to share some of the dates and places we’ll be in 2013-14. We hope to see you soon!
- October 11-15, 2013. ASA Annual Meeting. We’ll be conducting an interactive workshop entitled, “Lights, Camera, Anesthesia!” as well as a panel discussion entitled, “Cognitive aid checklists for medical crisis management, design process, technological innovation and evaluation of efficacy” – Larry Chu, MD, Reuben Eng, MD, Kyle Harrison, MD and others.
- October 24-26, 2013. APMSH simulation meeting in Shanghai, China. We’ll be presenting a pre-conference workshop entitled, “Using emerging technology in simulation”. We will also be presenting on panel discussions entitled, “New trends in resuscitation training” and “Leveraging technology for multimedia learning”. – Larry Chu, MD and Reuben Eng, MD
- January 15-18, 2014. Society for Technology in Anesthesia, Orlando Florida.
- January 25-29, 2014. IMSH Annual Meeting. We’ll be presenting a general session workshop, “Lights, Camera, Simulation!” – Larry Chu, MD, Reuben Eng, MD, Kyle Harrison, MD, and others.
- March 6-9, 2014. Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology, Sol Shnider meeting, San Francisco, California. We’ll be onsite to perform lecture recordings for Anesthesia Illustrated.
- April 24-26, 2014. Association of University Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, Stanford, California. We’ll be presenting on a panel discussion entitled, “Evidence, Economics, and Outcomes in Educational Methodology: Is Face-to-Face Learning in a Class Model Obsolete?” – Larry Chu, MD. We’ll also be onsite to perform lecture recordings for Anesthesia Illustrated.
- May 14-18, 2014. Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada. We’ll be onsite to perform lecture recordings for Anesthesia Illustrated.
- May 2014. American Society for Dental Anesthesiologists, Boston, Massachusetts. We’ll be giving a talk on new paradigms for anesthesia education and office-based anesthesia. – Larry Chu, MD
- June 5-6, 2014. Doctors 2.0 & You, Paris, France. We’ll be onsite to blog from this outstanding patient-centered conference on emerging technology and medicine. – Larry Chu, MD
- September 26-28, 2014. Stanford Medicine X, Stanford, California. The Stanford AIM lab is excited to be organizing another fantastic international Medicine X conference again in 2014!